Thanks so much to Nothing Too Fancy for this lovely blog award! Her delicious blog caters to your every foodie impulse, with photos, reviews, recipes and more. Yum!
Here's the lowdown on this award...
This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
Seven things about me...
- I am obsessed with Big Things (ie tourist attractions like the Big Banana and Big Pineapple) and "collect" them by taking photos. Gotta catch 'em all. ; )
- I love taking dancing classes. At the moment I'm learning pole dancing!
- My high school's claim to fame was that Malcolm Blight, ex-Adelaide Crows coach, was a student there. Academically, we were not so much.
- I really don't like jelly beans. Even more so when I recently tasted some disgusting Jelly Belly brand ones (booger, pencil shavings and barf, anyone?).
- I am a nail polish queen -- I own about 30 different bottles! My favourite brand is OPI.
- I've had roughly a bazillion jobs, including McDonald's burger flipper, charity collector, tutor, admin assistant, car counter, data entry dude, industrial officer and mediator.
- When I grow up, I wanna be a Lego model designer. ; )
I'd like to honour these blogs with the Versatile Blogger award...
8. Mommy Katie