One woman's mission to win as many prizes as possible...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

How It All Began...

I began entering competitions as a cash-strapped university student living in public housing a few years ago. I was studying full-time and working hard, at times in two jobs, but had little spare cash to spend on my great loves – clothing, shoes, and travel.

There weren’t enough hours in the day to take on another job and I decided to make my hobbies more profitable instead. I began searching the Internet for competitions and scoured the local supermarket aisles for entry forms. I found a huge range of promotions available and entered as many as possible. Several weeks later, I won a $200 shopping spree in one of my favourite stores, Kookai.

I’ve been addicted ever since.

My competition wins now include holidays to Japan and Melbourne, a $1,000 shopping spree, makeup packs, DVD box sets, movie tickets, clothing, perfume, and electrical appliances.

This blog will be packed full of hints to help you on your way to a winning lifestyle too. I hope you have fun. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment